I am not a niche ....

I'm in the process of developing other blogs that have themes and directions, but not this one. I know that blogs are good for business, branding, publicity, politics, and much more. But I like to
remember that Blog comes from
Web Log--a log--a record of a journey. 

My journey is a winding one, a spiral, I hope, one that moves upward to higher reaches. In the meantime, I want to know that spiral road by discovering it,
not by goal-spotting it. 

Why am I writing this? I just read great advice on what to do with one's blog, and I don't plan to follow it. I just love being surprised, delighted, and stumped by life too much to tailor this blog.  So, this is just a note to let you know that neither you nor I will ever know ahead of time what will appear here on this white screen.  All the more reason to write,
and all the more reason to read, in my opinion.

So, if you like the great garage sale, car boot sale or oriental flea market of the mind, stay tuned. Because you just never know what will appear .... here.... and soon ...

Comments

Seems the best blog ever because you will blog about you.
Ah....I don't know about that! But thank you, amiga.
jan said…
I'd rather read your words than someone else's ideas any day!.. Stick to what you do best .. Sticking to random ideas! ;-p
jan said…
Give me your random words, thoughts and ideas anyway over someone's self-created formula!