Long Time No Blog Here's Why

Just before I wrote my last post in January, my knee started to hurt. Fast-forward to April. The diagnosis is mixed, but the treatment is clear. I will be moving around either in a wheelchair or with a walker until June. 

This new kind of mobility is taking some getting used to, some massive reorganization; and every chore on my list takes significantly more time to accomplish than it did a few months ago. 

I hope to be a bloggin' again by summer. I might surprise myself and my treasured readers by returning to the blog sooner. Until then, I wish you all a happy spring, with gentle rains, free of damaging storms, full of flowers and fresh  and refreshing airs.

Comments

jan said…
So sorry ... What a challenge for you. I know ypu will overcome. You're in my prayers.
Penny Miller said…
Take care. Miss your posts and look forward to more when you are ready.