New from the Whispering Angel of Books

Just published: Living Lessons, the latest anthology from Whispering Angel Books and Editor Lynn Johnston. It's a beautiful book of stories and poems about what we learn from family, friends, teachers--and maybe a whispering angel or two. My essay, "Lasting Lessons from a Little Sister," is included. The book sells for $16.95.

Living Lessons makes a great gift, and I'd like to give one to a deserving reader. What do you have to do to "deserve" it? It's ever so simple--and free! Become the 15th follower of my little ol' blog, and the book will be in the mail to you post haste. It would make me feel so complete to see that third row of followers filled in--three rows of five. Symmetry is sweet!

So . . . . if you follow, I will lead myself to the post office, and you will be gifted with a unique and meaningful book.

Comments