A Thankful and Thoughtful Holiday



















Happy Thanksgiving to all!

¡Feliz Día de accíon de gracias a todos!

In the olden days, when our family gathered for Thanksgiving and there was no "Black Friday" (what a foreboding name), we had time and leisure. We didn't spend money. We spent time--with each other. And during that time, we made it a point to tell family members and friends about our gratitudes in life. "And what are you thankful for this year?" my father would ask each of us at the dinner table.

One of the many things I am thankful for are the readers of this little blog. Thanks for the comments you post and send. Thanks for sharing this space and time with me. You do so much to keep me from feeling like that tree in the forest that fell--and no, no one heard it!

As a thank you to you all, I´m posting the camera-ready art that I created for my Thanksgiving Card this year. Click to enlarge the image at the beginning of the post, and you´ll have the card exterior. Click on the image below, and you´ll have the interior. (These are 300 dpi jpegs, so you can save the image to your computer and print in various sizes.)

You can print and mail to friends and family, or print and take with you and give to those with whom you share Thanksgiving day or the four-day Thanksgiving holiday period.



















With thanks to my readers and best wishes for a happy Thanksgiving to you and yours--

Comments